Friday, December 11, 2015 at 05:15 by Kostas

Hey, guys. So, as I had said, there were going to be some new characters this week, and here they are. I am going to skip the balance for today, I did one not too long ago, so instead, I will save it for the inevitable hotfix that will be required.


Kurosaki Karin

The daughter of Kurosaki Isshin and brother to Ichigo, Karin is a headstrong, somewhat bossy girl who often acts as a guardian over her younger sister. While Karin doesn't possess kidou or a zanpakutou, she is an athletic, quick girl with a powerful kick.


Ikkanzaka Jiroubou

A shinigami of the 4th division; Jiroubou is a man who likes to boast but is not afraid to fight dirty. Jiroubou's zanpakutou allow him to swarm the entire battlefield with tiny shuriken blades. 


Kurosaki Isshin
The former 10th Division Captain who left Soul Society and sacrificed his power; Isshin has now returned, along with his powers. As a former Captain, Isshin is a master of the zanpakutou, delivering brutal attacks that cleave the enemy team in two.

Posted on February 12, 2017 at 05:06

WolfHaley
Posts: 0
yea it will, when you die

Posted on February 12, 2017 at 13:20

Lyndis
Posts: 0
WolfHaley wrote:
yea it will, when you die
being an idiot is no excuse to show it so

Posted on February 12, 2017 at 15:51

smko1
Posts: 0
WolfHaley wrote:
yea it will, when you die

am the one keeping it alive am the king here , i will make u slave boy

Posted on February 12, 2017 at 16:15

sionara
Posts: 412
WolfHaley wrote:
yea it will, when you die
Well there is a problem with that.
I am immortal. <3

@Lyndis-
Aww sticking up for your old pal? <3

Posted on February 12, 2017 at 18:31

Lyndis
Posts: 0
sionara wrote:
Well there is a problem with that.
I am immortal. <3

@Lyndis-
Aww sticking up for your old pal? <3
i came only because of the upcoming valentine's day but seeing this hatred makes me wonder,where is it all coming from

Posted on February 13, 2017 at 20:21

sionara
Posts: 412
Lyndis wrote:
i came only because of the upcoming valentine's day but seeing this hatred makes me wonder,where is it all coming from
Mmm... Probably because most of the people here are lonely and cant get a girlfriend <3

Posted on February 13, 2017 at 23:51

Lyndis
Posts: 0
umm i suppose so.well i have that and bigger worries

Posted on February 14, 2017 at 01:03

sionara
Posts: 412
So? We all do. Lmfao. College. Work. Money. Bills. Children.
Why be upset about what everybody goes through?
We're all at that ripe young age (except the couple of 40-y/o virgins here) where we're trying to find ourselves and it takes a damm toll on everybody.
Bro I moved like 8 times in the last year.
And Im also currently unemployed due to the damm schools not letting me in halfway through the year.
So yeah. Know them feels.
Get over it <3

Posted on February 14, 2017 at 17:32

cruzblech
Posts: 86
sionara wrote:
Mmm... Probably because most of the people here are lonely and cant get a girlfriend <3
wow way to assume my sexuality you bitch

Posted on February 14, 2017 at 19:58

sionara
Posts: 412
cruzblech wrote:
wow way to assume my sexuality you bitch
Hm... Bitch... It has a certian ring to it that I love <3
Thank you for the new amazing name ;D
So you're gay? I apologise, love. I hope you find yourself a nice hung man as your valentines day lover <3

Posted on February 14, 2017 at 23:23

Lyndis
Posts: 0
sionara wrote:
So? We all do. Lmfao. College. Work. Money. Bills. Children.
Why be upset about what everybody goes through?
We're all at that ripe young age (except the couple of 40-y/o virgins here) where we're trying to find ourselves and it takes a damm toll on everybody.
Bro I moved like 8 times in the last year.
And Im also currently unemployed due to the damm schools not letting me in halfway through the year.
So yeah. Know them feels.
Get over it <3
umm well but the problems are a calling to unite and help each other

Posted on February 15, 2017 at 05:00

cruzblech
Posts: 86
sionara wrote:
Hm... Bitch... It has a certian ring to it that I love <3
Thank you for the new amazing name ;D
So you're gay? I apologise, love. I hope you find yourself a nice hung man as your valentines day lover <3
Wow did you just assume my sexuality AGAIN?
I'll have you know I sexually identify as trigonometry.

Posted on February 15, 2017 at 16:10

sionara
Posts: 412
Lyndis wrote:
umm well but the problems are a calling to unite and help each other
Welp, any advice on adulting? Cuz im being a shitty adult.

@cruz-
That made me laugh harder than it should have.

Posted on February 15, 2017 at 17:40

Lyndis
Posts: 0
sionara wrote:
Welp, any advice on adulting? Cuz im being a shitty adult.

@cruz-
That made me laugh harder than it should have.
the kids dont listen to what you say but they are watching what you do.teach them by showing stuff
as for success.your friends are your strenght also.if you cant manage a thing by yourself,ask for help

Posted on February 15, 2017 at 22:32

sionara
Posts: 412
Lyndis wrote:
the kids dont listen to what you say but they are watching what you do.teach them by showing stuff
as for success.your friends are your strenght also.if you cant manage a thing by yourself,ask for help
Well
1) im a substitute for middle school and high school so they better fucking listen to what I say or they have shitty parents
2) I dont have friends (lol yay)
3) Im all about self help, dollface

[ Page 27/29 ]        7 14 25 26 27 28 29      
You need to be logged in to be able to make a comment.


Related subjects:

page 27

Soul-Arena.com is a fansite based on the Bleach Anime and Manga series. The holders of the copyrighted and/or trademarked material appearing on this site are as follows:
BLEACH Copyright 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc. All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker